Bridging the Gap Between Bookkeepers and Business Owners Since 1989
Core Financial Outsourcing is a national bookkeeping, accounting, tax and consulting outsourcing firm located in Doylestown, PA, with locations in Plymouth Meeting, PA, and Chicago, IL. Started in 1989 to bridge the gap between traditional bookkeepers and business owners, Core provides small and medium-sized businesses and nonprofit organizations with cost-effective and comprehensive financial services. We work with clients at our Core offices and onsite at client locations—or remotely for those who prefer the flexibility of virtual services. 100% US. based company with zero work sent overseas. We live by our core values, our guiding principles. At Core Financial we:
- Empower clients
- Listen, care for and serve our clients, our people and our community
- Practice constant professionalism
- Love the diversity of our people
- Practice relentless communication
- Provide a drama-free work environment
What We Do For Our Clients
The Core Team
The Core team is made up of dedicated and highly trained professionals with extensive backgrounds in bookkeeping, accounting, tax and consulting.
When you partner with Core, you’ll be assigned one of these seasoned experts, who will quickly become a trusted extension of your team.
Your Core teammate will leverage their vast industry knowledge to implement the best practices possible for your business or organization.
With your Core expert on your team, you’ll never have to worry about bookkeeping, accounting or taxes so your business gets your sole focus.
Here’s how we work:
- We start by understanding your business and how your business fits within your industry.
- We review your financial records to ensure you begin with clean, reliable numbers. If not, no problem, we will clean-up your books.
- We work with you to make your financial statements easy to comprehend and establish best-in-class practices.
- We recommend and implement internal controls and document flow that work.
- We establish the level of service to provide and the frequency of our work
Once your financial statements are prepared, we review and identify what’s working—and what isn’t. We then help you capitalize on your strengths and correct your weaknesses.
Core Gives Back
We proudly give back to the communities we serve by donating to charities and civic organizations, including:
Centennial Education Foundation
Huntingdon Valley Library
Rebuilding Together Philadelphia
College Settlement of Philadelphia
CARIE™ – Center for Advocacy for the Rights and Interest of the Elderly
Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC)